- The Members List page has been fixed.Sorry it got broken!
- New! The August tourney results can be found below.
- New! Points leaders after the August tourney are in the sidebar. Points earned by everyone thru August are found on the Points Listings page in the menu above
- New! The July Newsletter is linked in the sidebar, and on the Newsletters page.
- Newish! Definitions of the skill levels for the 4 new divisions can be found here.
- Note: Updated Match Point Brochure and "How to Join" info sheet are available for download in PDF format. Use them for yourself or to help a friend learn about the benefits and mechanics of joining up!
- Notice! Starting in April, tournament fees have increased to $20 per player. Membership fees are now $25 annually.
- New! The members list is updated as of August 31st
Please Note: If you aren't getting expected email from Match Point, check your spam folder. If it's in there, you should be able to tell your email client it's not spam. In Outlook, right-click on the email and select "Add sender to safe senders list" from the Junk E-mail sub-menu. In AOL or Netscape, select the email and click on the "Not spam" button.
- You must be a MatchPoint member to play in our tournaments See " How to Join" for the procedure and more information about the club.
- All tournaments are played at Phoenix Tennis Center, 6330 N. 21st Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85015 (602) 249-3712
- To enter a tournament, do one of the following:
- Click here to pay your entry fees securely online using PayPal or your credit card. The information you fill in the PayPal form is your entry, and will be sent to Gale automatically.
- US Mail or E-mail: Click the link in the tourney description to see the form, fill it in, and print or send it using the links in the form.
- Phone: Call Gale Kristof at 602.973.1135 (please try to use one of the above methods if you can to reduce the number of calls)
Note: September A+ and A divisions will be Choose Your Own Partner. B and C divisions will be Luck of the Draw
October 2015 CYOP Mixed Doubles tournament
When: Saturday Oct 24, 2015 to Saturday Oct 25, 2014. Matches will be played in the daytime.
Entry Deadline: Saturday Oct 17, 2015
Entry fee: $20
Click here to access the Email/mail-in entry form for the October CYOP tournament.
November 2015 CYOP Doubles tournament
When: Saturday Nov 14, 2015 to Saturday Nov 15, 2014. Matches will be played in the daytime.
Entry Deadline: Saturday Nov 7, 2015
Entry fee: $20
Click here to access the Email/mail-in entry form for the November CYOP tournament.
SEPTEMBER 25, 26 & 27 Men’s & Ladies’ DOUBLES
Final: Amit Chawla & Diego Samaniego (2) def. Tom Crisman & Thiago Barbosa (1) 6-1, 6-3
Consolation: Mike Harmon & PJ Marranca def. Nilo Baylon & Eric Lyding 6-2, 3-6, 10-5
Final: Marc Fergonise & Allan Peto (2) def. Chad Kelley & Omar Garcia (1) 6-2, 1-6, 10-4
Consolation: Jason Rovig & Andre Zenda walkover
Final: Stephanie Haldeman & Kami Miller (1) def. Kristin Morgan & Nikolina Vukadin (2) 6-0, 6-2
Consolation: Kim Dever & Patty Medinger def. Vanessa Bennett & Emiko Hosoya 6-4, 7-5
Final: Jade LeWin & Kristy Miller (3) def. Heidi Gottschalk & Marla Disarno 6-4, 6-0
Consolation: Laura Bradley & Sara Inzerillo def. Karen Archuleta & Carolyn O’Brien (1) 5-7, 6-4, 13-11
Final: Greg Cutler & Dan Skultety def. Alex Pan & Randy Zastrow (1) 6-2, 6-3
Consolation: Michael McDonald & Miguel Serrano (2) def. David Javier & Pat Roth 6-1, 6-3
Final: Christine O’Hayre & Sofia Sebesta (1) def. Jackie Cody & Marja Huzevka (2) 6-0, 6-2
Consolation: Lydia Schaefer & Sylvia Vielma def. Sheila Grier & Aileen Weir 4-6, 6-2, 10-2
Final: John Chapman & Jason Lucas (1) def. Francisco Lydell & Bill Woodson (2) 6-1, 6-2
Consolation: Alan Chung & Brian Metz def. Obi E. & Bob Mandelbaum 6-1, 0-6, 12-10
Final: Sherri VanLeer & Stephanie Washburn (1) def.Carol Bellemare & Joyce Hughes (2) 6-1, 6-0
Consolation: Lorie McKinney & Rachel Speliopoulos def. Jan Jones & Joan Rovig 6-1, 6-0
To get a copy of: Friend At Court - The USTA Handbook of Tennis Rules and Regulations: click this link
Board Members (April 2014 to March 2015)Click here to open/close the list of board members
- Jade LeWin
- Gale Kristof
- Operations (Scheduling, Tournaments, Roster, Ranking...)
- Marrisa Francisco
- Vacant -- please contact a board member if you would like to be the board Secretary
- Marge Threewit
- OPEN - Why not volunteer?
- Social Chairman
- David Filani
- Phoenix Tennis Center Upgrade Project
- Jack Romanowicz
- Web Master
- Dick Sheldon
- Awards & Trophies
- John Denboer
- A Men Representative
- Natalie Berquist
- A Women Representative
- Jack Bruso
- B Men Representative
- Vacant -- please contact a board member if you'd like to be the B women's representative
- B Women Representative
- Michael McDonald
- C Men Representative
- Kerry Loudenslagel
- C Women Representative